I decided over a few days to pay notice to a few funny things and jot them down.
The mind of a three year old:
* "Let's do it"! : He was excited when he said this
* I wanna wipe my boogers on you" : This was while he was sobbing and we had asked him NOT to keep wiping his boogers on us.
* "I'm gonna put you in a cage" : No idea where this came from. He was trying to pretend he was one of us scolding him. I swear, never have I threatened to put him in a cage...may have thought about it...never have...hmm...
* "Mommy, my belly is getting hungry" : Of coarse requesting food as he always does. I swear this boy is constantly eating!
* "I don't want anymore problems out of you again daddy!" : This one had me laughing! We were eating dinner when he blurted this out. Jason was in the middle of reprimanding him for something.
* "Phew, that's a close one" : We were on our way out the door and I had forgot my keys.
* "You wanna smell my naked feet" : This was while putting him to bed the other night and he puts his big feet in my face.
* "Do you wanna see it mommy?" To which I reply no and then he says "Yes you do" while laughing hysterically and pulling down his pants. You can figure out the rest I am sure.
There surely is never a dull moment around here with Chase!