Saturday, January 10, 2015

With Gratitude and Love to all of you!!!

Today marks 1 year since I have started my blog. To be honest when I first began writing it I was not sure what I intended for this blog to be. I started writing first, and foremost, for ME! I would go for a run and there would be all this "stuff" in my head. I suddenly felt overwhelmed with some of my own emotions and knew I needed to start writing. I remember keeping several journals throughout my teenage years. I loved writing. I could always count on those blank pages to be the canvas of all the feelings I was tucking deep within. Years later it was as if that teenage girl was screaming again. She needed to be released. And so it began, Discovering Me In Them. Over the past year I have fallen back in love with writing. I wrote 73 Blog Posts in 2014. I was also fortunate to have found a group of wonderful women who took a chance on me and let me start writing for them. Thank you to my fellow VT Mommies for all your love and support! I was also thrilled to be featured in Mamapedia twice at the end of 2014. It has been incredible to share my words with others and have them mean something. That is why we all write isn't it?! We write to release, to heal, to grow, to share, and to hope that maybe we can reach someone else who knows exactly what we are saying. None of us are alone. Thank you to my two boys; my crazy, amazing creatures. Without them I would not have learned all I have in the past 4 years. I am blessed they chose me. Thank you Jason for being a part of this wonderful journey. Thank you, all of you, I give to you my gratitude and love. Thank you for sharing in this crazy ride with me!




1 comment: