Monday, January 13, 2014

"A mother is something absoultely new"

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” - Rajneesh

I just came across this quote and thought it fit perfect for me and this bog. I think many of us can relate to this. That's the beauty of it, that we as women can come together on being mothers. We need to be there for one another: to love, support, give guidance, and mostly, to just listen! It may be each woman's own journey, but one should never feel she is in it alone. As beautiful as it is, some days it is tough stuff! We need one another! Remember this mama's.

Happy Monday! More to come later when I don't have a toddler requesting me and a baby stirring from his sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment